GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS WITH `DANNY´S TOURS´
1.- All excursions organized by `Danny´s Tours´ are subject to the general conditions and the Decree 301/2002 of the 17th of December, published in the BOJA 150 of December 21st.
2. - Under current regulations excursions are considered as such if they do not exceed 24 hours duration or an overnight stay. In the event that a client requests a one of price incorporating various products they are also not considered an excursion.
3. - Prices, itineraries and schedules of the program can be modified by the company if the circumstances dictate, and customers can choose to accept those changes before the departure of the trip or request a full refund.
4. - Excursions listed in this program include the following: transport, tickets to monuments, guide service and meals indicated, not including any other extras other than those mentioned.
5. - The organization may cancel scheduled trips due to lack of numbers or due to lack of allocations on public transport or national monuments.
6. – Once the tour has started, all passengers will have to accept and comply with the instructions of the guide, who can make the necessary changes under circumstances.
The abandonment or separation from the group during the tour for reasons not attributable to the company means that the customer has lost the right to claim for compensation.
7. - Documentation: identity card or passport, is of the obligation of the customer to keep in their possession and in order at all times.
If for any reason, oblivious to the company, the customer is denied access to any country for lack of legal requirements, the company accepts no responsibility.
8. - CANCELLATIONS: the cancellation of a pre-booked tour will have the following cancellation fees:
A. - 15-10 days before departure 5% of the amount
B. – 10 - 3 days before departure 15% the amount
C. - Less than 48 hours before departure 25% of the amount
The Company may charge justified and legal business benefits.
Once the trip has begun there will be no refunds.
The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping services or extra expenses that this event may cause.
All customers must be at the arranged pick up point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Our prices include the corresponding TAX.